The End of Second Year

It is quite hard to believe that my second year at Bristol is now officially over- the final term went extremely quickly with everyone’s essays and exams. I had one Philosophy and one Politics exam in which I was assessed on the content of the second term, and they were both question-based essay style exams. I had plenty of time to prepare for these, and I will find out next week if the hard work paid off!
However my third term was not all hard work- we still had some time to enjoy Bristol weather getting warmer, making the most of student houses with lots of barbecues and garden parties. The end of term was also a time to say goodbye to friends studying languages who are going on a year abroad for their third year, some in Europe and some as far away as South America.
I am now looking forward to my long summer, which I will be making the most of as some of next summer will be taken up with the training course for my Teach First graduate job I will be starting in 2016. This summer I will be going to a few festivals, travelling around Bali and Singapore with four friends from home for three weeks, as well as visiting friends in London who are completing internships over the summer months.
Hopefully a long, busy summer will help me return in September ready to tackle my third, and frighteningly, final year!

Phoebe phoebe-rudgard-tb

Tagged with:
Posted in Philosophy